The protection of your vehicle is always Estes Undercoating's top priority. We'll sit down with you one-on-one to go over the make, model, year and status of your vehicle, and to find out exactly what you want out of an undercoat spray in Levant, ME.
Once you turn your car over to us, we'll begin our undercoating process, and have your vehicle returned to you in one to two days. Once the job is done, your car will have a spray that lasts from two to three years. You won't have to worry about getting a second spray until then.
Call 207-735-6204 now to learn more about our qualifications.
Once we have the keys, we'll begin our undercoating process, including:
1. Washing your car with 3000 psi of hot water to remove grime and dirt
2. Taping off your vehicle with plastic to protect the paint
3. Covering your running boards and exhaust parts
4. Removing tires and skid plates to avoid damage
5. Applying the rubberized undercoating spray
Get in touch with our company to learn more about our process.